Sunday, June 27, 2010

Daring Bakers challenge

Chocolate pav with chocolate-mascarpone mousse and mascarpone cream.
That was the challenge this month from the daring bakers and it wasn't an easy one to make, with four steps in the recipe I think I can claim it was one of the most challenging desserts I've ever attempted to make. (oh, and the pile of dishes afterwards was quite intimidating...)
I'm to tired to post the recipe today, but I promise you it'll come (tomorrow or some of the days later) until then you can enjoy the pictures Herbert and I took just minutes ago. (First one is mine the next two are Herberts)





2 comments:

  1. That last photo is stunning and it is sometimes good that you challenge yourself. It all looks so wonderful. Cheers from Audax in Sydney Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you presented your pavlova is gorgeous - definitely eye catching chocolatey goodness with the flower. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete